What Do You Need? Let's Create a Plan to Get You There.
When clients first come to see me, they have often been struggling for some time and are often unsure about what to do or where to turn. They may have long standing personal or family issues that are once again resurfacing; they may be experiencing depression or anxiety symptoms for the first time, or yet again; or they may be experiencing conflict with the important people in their lives, and instead of getting better as they had hoped - it is getting worse. They may be feeling completely overwhelmed and lost with no real sense of who they are, what they want or what they need.
The common experience for everyone crossing the threshold to my office and the special experience of therapy I offer, is they do not like the way they are feeling. That is where I can help.
I will help you find your way back to feeling connected to what really matters to you.
I will be your guide: My role as a therapist is to be a collaborator, a mentor, an active listener and a guide. I have the wonderful mix of therapy experience, credentials, skills and a warm empathetic heart that will help you determine what you need. Together we will create a plan to get you there.
If you have experienced any of the following, you may find it helpful to attend a session with me:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Loss & Grief
- Self-esteem Issues
- Relationship Difficulties
- Communication Challenges
- Parenting Challenges
- Divorce Recovery
- Coping with Illness or Pain
- Life Transitions
Let me help you ~ Face Your Fears, Feel Better About Yourself - Laugh More Often!
Individual therapy will provide you with the opportunity to enhance your quality of life as you:
- Understand more about your current life and relationships.
- Explore how to deal with problems.
- Connect with your feelings and deepen your sense of who you are.
- Know more about your strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Face your fears.
- Improve your self-esteem.
- Discover self-defeating patterns of thoughts and behaviours that get in your way.
- Develop more effective ways of dealing with others.
- Use what you learn about yourself to be more successful, happy, and balanced.
- Laugh more often.