I am a Certified Emotionally Focused Therapist
and an approved supervisor candidate by the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT). Mentored by Gail Palmer, MSW, and Dr. Alison Lee, Psychologist, I am offering EFT supervision to help mentor your growth in learning EFT. Supervision can be arranged individually or in small group format.
Supervision is aimed at helping in the following areas:
- Helping the EFT therapist set personal learning goals.
- Helping the EFT therapist fine tune specific EFT techniques.
- Focusing on developing key EFT skills.
- Helping the EFT therapist explore, problem solve and create an effective intervention plan for couples.
- Sharing resources focused on learning EFT.
The supervision process is a structured, safe and nurturing environment aimed at promoting your growth as an EFT therapist. I remember very well how vulnerable I felt sharing my work, however, I knew I needed that support and direction to become more competent in this model. Let's talk to determine how I can support you to become more confident in your EFT work.
Clinical supervision is also available to non-EFT Therapists who are seeking professional supervision and guidance in their therapy work.
If you would like to see if we are a good fit for each other call or email me today! I would be happy to have a conversation around your needs and goals for the future.